Superannuation is the preferred tax effective legal structure in which to save and acquire assets to fund retirement and later, transfer remaining assets to your beneficiaries.
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)There are many reasons why establishing a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) may be right for you including affording you greater control of where and how your money is invested, greater flexibility in terms of the types of investments your fund can hold, asset protection and integrated tax planning.
At Simeoni & Co we have a devoted Specialist Superannuation Division, with a wealth of experience in the Superannuation arena. Our team and dedicated SMSF software package can assist you in implementing your own super pathway to retirement. All you need to do is concentrate on the main purpose of your Self Managed Superannuation Fund, and that is Creating Wealth, and let us worry about the detail!
Specialising in Self Managed Superannuation Funds, we can provide a variety of services including:
- Establishing your new Self Managed Super Fund
- Assistance with Rollovers to your SMSF
- Meeting Compliance (Accounting, Taxation & Audit) Obligations
- SMSF property instalment warrants
- SMSF Consultancy & Strategic Advice
- Transition to Retirement Strategies
- Retirement & Estate Planning
- Preparation of documents to commence a pension
- Prepare and implement an Investment Strategy for your SMSF
- Prepare member benefits statements, which contains member's tax components
- Facilitate obtaining of an actuarial certificate and prepare payment summaries, where required
- Facilitate the process of winding up an existing SMSF
- Trust Deed updates
Check out our review on 'Self Managed Super Funds Advantages and Disadvantages'.
Contact us for more information about our superannuation and tax accountant services.